Saturday, March 21, 2009

Holidays do suck sometimes ......

huh ... today is the second day of holiday and I already feel bored ..... huh ... I need to do something ... but my mom keep on saying a big NO to me ..... I wish we could have a family adventure trip to Temburong or something , to bad my brother don't have a passport since the only way to bring our car to Temburong is through Limbang ..... huh ...... anyhows , I've found my all tyme favorite song in Imeem , should I post it in this new post or my blog only ? bingung saya .... hahahahaha ....... lolz ..... hmmmm ......... aha .... what else I want to say here ? hmmm ... ran out of idea already ? huh ....

anyhows , I've finally got the photos of the cross country the other day ..... I grabed it from Sir Hafiz's facebook and I hope he wont mind huh .....

here are some of them



teachers getting ready .



some of the students ready to run ... aik ? c Azwa la ! beerti ada aku tu ... mwahahahaha .....



teachers getting the students ready for the run ... look for me if you can ... hahahaha ....



students getting ready to run . look for me as well if you can ... I should be nearby .... mwahahahaha



Get set GO !!



one of the hakim >> Sir David



two of the hakim >> cikgu Tee Siew Peng and cg. .............. aduh ... lupa ku nama cikgu aneyh ... hahahaha ... sorry teacher .... =)



Cg. Ringan and a few red cresent team



4 more hakim >> cg. Nuh , cg. Raji , cg. Amri & cg. Masri



cg. Saiful , cg. Khairul , cg. Masri & cg. Amri sedang bercerita while waiting for the rest of the students on their way back to school .




some of the students of form 4sci1 .


well , thats all I guess .... man .. the events happening on the cross country day is still sticking up my mind ..... It was really fun and funny that day ..... hahahaha ..... LOLs ......

No comments:

Post a Comment