Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

everyday of 2009 come and go , I never thought that time pass so fast that 2009 is ending soon and we're opening a new page, 2010 . thanks for being part of my 2009 and thanks for letting me be a part of yours . may goodluck be with you always , like a storm against the window , follow you round just like a shadow , on the many paths you travel , may all your dreams come true . HAPPY NEW YEAR !

happy new year to you and you you and you you and you you and you you and you you and you you and you you and you you and you you and you !!! alright,I'll put a count down at the sidebar,you guys know my dreams,maybe you should tell me yours?

alright,for 2010,there's gonna be a few changes here,this blog is officially english , no more malay language. and I really hoped for more readers ? go on and chat in the chat box , its fine ... I'd noticed my readers are decreasing as well as my chatters ...

alright , signing off now .... will update soon (if I have time,school's starting soon,and I'm in form 4...hope i dont get too busy with school work...HAHAHA ;p)

ok,peace out !

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment