Friday, October 1, 2010

30th September , SMSBT

Alhamdulillah the teachers' day + raya celebration went EXTREMELY well , it was awesome and FUNtastic . we had very GREAT fun , and very big thanks for the teachers that attend our "open class" , glad you enjoyed everything :)

Seloka Hari Raya by all the teachers of SMSB (photo by : Shereen)
performance by 5sci1 (photo by : Shereen)

class photo with teachers (photo by : me)



Sir Hazmi (photo by : me)


some of the gals with cg Kamariah (photo by : me)

[from left to right] Ray , Sui Fung, Masrena, Hajar, Nadiah, Shereen & Hajah Nadiah
(photo by : me)
Sir Hazmi
(photo by : me)

[from left to right] Nadiah , teacher Maya, Sir Fahmi & sir Shahrul
(photo by : me)
group photo (photo by : me)
our class Image (photo by : Shereen)
[from left to right] Maira , me , Adziqqah
(photo by : Shereen)

Masrena & Ayu
(photo by : me)
group photo
(photo by : me)



the photos I uploaded here are majority taken by me , only the pictures that has my face in it and the pictures at the Seri Kenangan hall weren't taken by me . I'm also involved in one of the stage performances, it is the poet declamation. I'm the one in red , enjoy the vid ... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment