Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year so far :)

Chinese New Year has been a blast so far, I had to work on the first day, but well voluntarily HEHE :B it was awesome going around, our job is to drive around town with the crew to perform lion dances at various houses, the experience was overwhelmingly worthwhile. tonnes of moments ;)


my work place's CNY deco


Dragoooooonnnnn


a very unique handicraft by my aunt, a peacock.


a deco at my granny's house



at work today, I manage only a few shots, so here we go (warning, some out of the world captions coming up) :


bow


ooooo interesting





HAAA HAAA HAAAA CHIIIIIIIII *sneeze*


oh, FOOD !!!



HAAA CHIIII *sneeze* excuse me


omnom nom nom




BURP!!


sneezing again... sorry :/ hehe







I'm cute ^^


bow



everyday I'm shuffling


oh my...FOOD


*sniff sniff*


gotta... get... FOOD


omnom nom nom


mini replica, gong xi fa cai





amazing deco by my aunt





the afternoon batch crew, at my grandmother's house


bow


hello.... *evil smirk*



OHHH LOOK!!!


food







voila


Im an awesome dancer too, kay??!!


the lion with my grandmom

No comments:

Post a Comment