Sunday, March 4, 2012

ORIENTATION DAY 5

Before I go any further, let's recap what happened on 2nd March 2012, which is on Friday. We had a two hour session of dance practice, the practice for me honestly was dreadful because I particularly DISLIKE dancing, I can't dance and I have low self esteem in that. but it was fun actually to see so many things happening. me and Rafhannah also played a few childhood game on the spot which is quite hilarious if you were watching. then after practice, while waiting for our parents to come pick us up, we played a game. a very memorable experience, exhilarating as some may say. I'd write it but I'm afraid if some people know, it might just be vital so I'll keep it to myself unless you asked me ;) the adrenaline of that game was L O L


DAY 5 (3rd March 2012)
so our last day of orientation goes as follow:


1.15pm - 1.30 pm : assembly
1.30pm - 1.45 pm : Arrival of parents, school administrators, tutors.
1.45pm - 4.30 pm : Doa selamat
                             : singing of national anthem and school's official song
                             : speech by YDPMPP [Muhammad Syamim Dzikri]
                             : speech by L6's representative
                             : Performances


Before the performances starts, a few squads are asked to go on stage to go through a punishment which is singing on stage, the school's song. It was actually awesome -.-" lol.


Performances goes as follow:
1. MPP's dance performance to the song "Asmara Dana"
GOOD JOB


2. Performances by to squads (F and A)


3. Performance by upper six's chemistry class
On the formation of alcohol, actually one of the best well understood chemistry lessons I've ever had.


4. Performances from two squads (G and C)
Our squad C's performance is to the song of "Seiring Dan Sejalan", it was great. not so bad afterall, lost my fear for a while. for a second, I thought I did well as I tried to forget the world. And I DID get a little distracted by my uncle *sigh* so squad members, try not get mad at me when I lagged at first. *blush*


5. Dance performance by PG
On the song sway, nice. :)


6. Performances from two squads (B and H)


7. Creative movement performance by seniors
IF I am not mistaken, this one is the one where the dance duo "Createch" performed and AWESOME dance, robot dance, shuffly and stuff. I specially like the anti-bieber ending, no offense beliebers but it was THAT awesome :P


8. Performances from two squads (E and D)


9. Hindustani performances by the MPPs
Find this dance uniquely A W E S O M E, its hillarious at the same time but well just awesome ;)


10. Red Riding Hood musical drama by the seniors
One of the most touching dramas I've ever seen, great combinations of songs too. No happy ending but it was beautiful. worth watching. And this is actually when my tear ducts started to react, fortunately not fully.


                             : Prize presentation


Congratulations to all winners, Best squad, Orientation king and queen, most creative inboxes, most improved senior.


And guys, not to boast but I've also won one thing here, I've won the title of "The Best Presenter". I'd like to thank my squad members for the prize because guys, honestly, without you, I won't be able to win this thing. If it wasn't for some of you who asked me to go on stage, I wouldn't have the guts to volunteer myself. Thanks once again. This is a team effort, I promise it is :)


                             : Official End of the orientation ceremony
Saddest moment of my life, my tears started to well up here, I honestly don't want it to end yet. It's either I'm not that ready to face the college world on my own or I'm just to scared to lose what I've learnt. It's so many awesome things you see....


During this period as well, we were asked to take off our name tag and throw it in the air, you know, graduation style! haha, it felt just like we were graduating from that school and never coming back. The feeling was actually worser than any torture... 
(photo credit : grabbed from Farah Roslan)





                             : Shaking hands
This is where my tears become uncontrollable. Why you say?First, it's because I hear so much sadness and sincerity in the seniors' voices, some has shaking voice, some has breaking voice, all these happens when they are apologising and giving is advice. All the emotions that flowed in between are so deeply unbearable. And someone on the P.A system has also thought of a great idea to put on one of my most favourite lullabies by Yiruma titled "Kiss The Rain", and as some of you may have known its quite a sad song. Of course all these drag out so many tears. We hugged with the seniors, shake their hands, apologise, give thanks for everything. Then, the seniors performed to us, they even imitated the way we hold our folders! Then they sang our song, then they performed their previous orientation song. It was so touching *sob sob*  


After handshakes, we have photo sessions for all squads.





SQUAD C 
(Photo credit : Nyrah Marshall)








5.00pm : Dismissal
Leaving school with heavy steps, once I reached home, I had to continue bawling after reading so many awesome letters placed in my inbox by seniors, squad members and my acquaintances alike. 


these are a few things I sent out:



not so anonymous anymore heh? haha :P

my mailbox

all the letters I received

some goodies people left for me :'3

was gonna send all these to ALL the seniors, stayed up a little bit later than intended for this but in the end, I missed out my chance :(


Things I'm gonna miss carrying around:





My folder and its contents

wearing the nametag



So guys, this is all from my personal point of view, forgive me for any flaws in my writing.


And also a few messages for seniors and acquaintances:
Orientation with you guys had been awesome, I wish one day it could come right back at us again. After this, I hope to see you guys around more and lastly, good luck to everyone in our college life. loads of love for you <3



As our principal has said before, "Today you are proud to be PTET-ians, tomorrow PTET will be proud of you!"








and once again, this few entries on orientation are all based on personal point of views, hope you won't get offended, both directly and in directly, on whatever I've written down here.




lastly, "Having to leave a memory so precious behind wasn't an easy task, but we will try to move on!" :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment