Monday, May 21, 2012

Highlights from last week :)



hey peeps, aight I'm gonna keep this post short as my fatigue is literally killing me softly right now. well, not that soft. haha :)

Anyways, we started our Monday last week, 14th May 2012 with a fire Drill during the first block at around 8 o'clock. It's actually a very small fire and according to rumours it happened in the library on a printer and it's a very small fire. but worry not, the fire is actually extinguished 5 minutes before the alarm goes off. at that time we're having Mechanics class in block 1, my friend was like "should we run?" and I was like "should we panic?". but since the teachers looked calm, we TRIED to ignore the alarm. With pulses beating at the bottom of my feet, I tried to concentrate on my classwork until 5 minutes later we were asked to evacuate immediately with thoughts that it was only a fire drill, no emergencies. Until we got to the assembly point then we know what actually happened, the fire fighters are late >:|


Moving on to block 2, Biology class, the alarm still ringing in the background causing such a headache, we go on with the lesson on cell division. This is one of the things that happened:








Then on Tuesday and Thursday in block 5B General Paper class, we have a mini debate competition. I became an adjudicator in the match on Tuesday. The debate topic is "Graffiti is an art, not vandalism". On both the matches, the proposing team won the matches.











the proposing team from the Tuesday batch. congrats guys! :)






I'll post up the next updates of highlights in a few hours while I catch up with some nap, catch you soon! :)





and I'm very sorry if the layout may seem crappy. I'm blaming this on blogger for their new formats and theme >:@

haha I keed blogger, no, seriously >:@

ok, see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment