Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy new year!

Four days late, but happy new years nonetheless! Last year, and this year, I don't really have a resolution for my new years. I realised resolutions, in some ways, are almost hard to achieve. So I set goals instead. Mini goals at that.

One awesome thing I picked up somewhere in lectures was to set "S.M.A.R.T goals".
S - Specific (Be specific on what you want, pinpoint it)
M - Measurable (If you wanna see how much you've achieved, be sure to make sure that you can see it and not just feel it)
A - Action Oriented (It speaks for itself, does it not?)
R - Realistic (Be realistic lah!)
T - Time Bound (Time bound, so you don't procrastinate)

2014 has been weird for me, rough, smooth, happy, sad, stressful. It's mixed. But most of all, 2014 has been one of the most defining year of my life. I started off the year badly, and it sort of take off from that point from then on. I'm glad to have met so many young, inspiring and amazing people throughout 2014.

Thank you for being a part of it, here's to 2015 and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment