Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !! ♥♥

The kindest face

I'll ever see,

The kindest voice I'll ever hear.

The one who cares the most for me

Is my own mother dear.

All through the year

I'll try to do

The things that show

My love for you.

And not be happy just to say,

"I love you, Mother," on Mother's Day. ♥♥







ibu,engkau sentiasa ada untuk ku....

oleh itu aku bertekad,

selagi hayat dikandung badan ,

aku akan sentiasa mendampingimu..

aku tahu kasih sayang ku curahkan untukmu

tak setanding kasih sayang ibu kepada anaknya..

namun,engkau terimalah keikhlasan ku

untuk menyayangi insan yang mulia ini..

dengan iringan kasih dan doa,

selamat hari ibu,saya sayang ibu ♥ ♥





happy mother's day to my best friend,

my teacher,my talking pal,my guardian angel

--->> my beloved mummy...

Thank you for all those years,

since 8th november 1995 ,

you cherished my birth with love and prayers..

Although my love for you cannot compete

your love for me and my brother,

but give me a chance to love a special ...person,

YOU ! HAppy mothers' day :') ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment