Thursday, June 10, 2010

FUN FUN WEEK !! :)

let me update you guys with a few things that happened earlier this week and what will happen this week :)

on Monday , 7th June 2010 , the Kelab Bedudun Setagal organised the "bedudun ke Pantai Seri Kenangan" ativity . and well of course it was FUN ! :) the pictures here are courtesy of teacher Hani , so , that means , I DO NOT OWN THEM . I'll upload the pictures I took soon as I receive them , I didn't use my camera so it'll have to wait . ok ? :)



cg Soffian & cg Hasreynah :)


teacher Roz :)


bermain permainan "Lompat Tali"



bermain permainan "Lompat Tali"


cg. Norehsan menunjukkan "skill" nya ;p





main carah tapak kaki tiga


cg. Soffian memulakan permainan


HAHAH bida sul ku nyinsing sluar ah ==" LOL


some UBD's TP and TA teachers and students :)

Cg. Raji (yg pakai cap) Sir Fahmii (yg pakai baju putih) Sir Hazmi (yg ngusai kaca mata) & sir Khairol (yg at the right hand side of the picture , di diring sir Hazmi bahhh) LOL :P





geng kelab Bedudun Setagal *eseh*


Hanna (so cute !)



lompat lompat !! permainan lompat tali !!! :)





guru-guru lelaki bermain gitar akustik di tepi pantai ~ ewah romantic eh...HAHAHAHAHA nada bah , joking joking jeee ;p



and that's all for the Bedudun Setagal activity , I'll post my part of the pix soon as i got them , kayh ? :)


next up is what happened yesterday , we PLAYED BADMINTON !! hahah .... 9th June 2010 .
and psttt...... tali racket ku putus :( HAHAH !! its the first time in my whole life of playing badminton , putus talinya.... LOL that should be the second racket broken this year ... the first one biut ulih ku , because i fell on it...ahhh !! malu ku ihhh ! LOL.. but all's fine , thank God my dad's not mad at me ... lol...

and net up , 11th June 2010 , which is tomorrow , gonna go chilling with my buddies at jollibee :)

on 12th June 2010 gonna be chilling with my geng panaD at my crib..

on 13th June 2010 , panaD geng day out for kakalin' bday ! :)

alright , that's all for now , will upload more pics soon ! :D

bye ~ ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment