Saturday, June 26, 2010

smiles on my face the whole day :D

OMG !!! guys ! I've got GREAT news !!

first things first , i may have not told you before , but the last term I joined the English debate competition audition....i didn't get accepted :( but then..... today , the teacher informed me that one of the contestants have to withdraw and sooooo....i was the substitute !! weeeeeeeeeeee ~~~ I'm innnnn !!! arggghhh !! *suka* LOL :P this shud be the second debate competition I joined this year...the first one was Bahas , our school lost unfortunately ... I haven't even got a chance to debate =_=" well , it was great experience :D

next great news , ilang rindu ku arah semua yg ku rindu...tapi aku rindu balik...HAHAHA *apaaaannnn aku ah* LOL :P

gotta go , buat homok lu :D

bye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment