Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Late update!


hey guys! sorry for the superifically long, slow, painfully delayed updates. haha so how ya'll doin? I've been sorta busy (and a lil lazy) lately. and plus I don't know how in the twisted world did I even flippin get so easily tired these days. anyway, just to fill you in what I've been up to on the last day of school and during the holiday.


One week before the last day of school, we, the ICT club members have a presentation as an ice breaker, to introduce ourselves. I'll try to upload the video soon, not now as internet sucks! promise :)

On the last day of school, as usual in the morning and early noon I hang out with friends. and from 2.30 pm onwards, we have the preliminary rounds of field activities for both juniors and seniors. 


Nyuk, obviously enjoying her spaghetti

Vivien and Angie

Class cleaning campaign and decorations preparation


painted the Ice cream sticks to make wordings :)


parts of the deco


Malik peeking in! hahaha

hanging around the lecture theater during the PS period

Vae acting cute :P

A part of the China town

The next pictures are of the field and track activities

Syak trying to use sir Bryan as a sunlight sheild! haha

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN



full album, go here

Next is our Geography class fieldwork to Wasai Padnunok, Kg Batu Mapan. it was Awesome! we head out there for river study, and I gotta say, it was productive ;)

our clipboard

On the bus, peeps seemed hyped up





Bunga Simpur, our Bruneian International flower

A view of a part of the river


For measuring the river velocity

One part of our group

It rained heavily :C

Interesting view :P

My geography tutor, cg Rajuan :)

Full album HERE

Next is on Alin's birthday celebration, keep it short and simple the surprise was spoiled but we had a great time. sorry I can't post much for this, I'd like to keep it private ;)

upon receiving her "fake cake" haha


that's US (excluding me) hehe love ye guys! <3



that's all for now... I guess? I'll update again in the nearest future within this week. now, I gotta sleep! apologies for probably bad grammar and english tonight, I'm a lil cranky. haha but I have to do it, otherwise I'd be lazy again :( hahaha :) goodnight ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment