Friday, June 8, 2012


My heart keeps on breaking at the thought of Westlife splitting. They are my everything, my childhood,my dreams,my hope,my inspiration. It is because of them that I am sitting here patiently for A levels, waiting for a scholarship to come in my arms,You may say I have other factors influencing me in my life, but little did you know..... :)

and I wish... this time when Westlife said goodbye,they'd be joking and will break into the song "when you're looking like that".But all is said and done, all good things must come to an end. I respect that. Because, you lads, had worked your Irish arses off for 14 years.

No matter how much I dread for 23rd June 2012 to arrive, but as one door closes, another one opens. Which means for us fans, 4 new doors are opening, 4 new paths the lads are taking. 

23rd June will be Westlife's farewell concert, it's the day that Westlife had agreed with each other to take their seperate ways. It gets to me a lot every once in a while that they're breaking up. I'm also currently wishing that Brunei will be listed on the Westlife Cinema list, I wanted to watch live too! but... when I started thinking that there is going to be thousands or maybe MILLIONS worldwide watching the last gig, all together singing every song, gets me so emotionally happy and heartbroken. it's a perfect way to end what has been an amazing 14 years because, despite it being the last westlife concert, this is gonna be the biggest show of the lads career, with the WHOLE world watching! What is amazing is the fact that in so many countries, there's 85 THOUSAND fans from Croke, and counting.... adding up to the worldwide fans. wow. just, wow. ♥ Westlifers will be together celebrating 14 years of our boys! nobody else will beat that, you lads are indeed going down in history as a legend, no boyband or any other particular figure will grasp this achievement as great as yours! ♥



I'll leave you with this quote I picked off tumblr:

“Life is so full of highs and lows. Look at the fourteen years we leave behind; look at the legacy and lifestyle we’ve had. We were living the fast life, and then there are the houses we live in, the cars we drive – all those different things. So, when you look at all those elements, you realise there’s absolutely nothing negative about leaving Westlife, and we can all walk away feeling super positive. It’s a happy ending!” – Shane Filan 

No comments:

Post a Comment