Thursday, October 4, 2012

Grasses, Dandelions, nature!

Went to the post office with mom earlier today.... so... I walked through this path and found myself, literally, in paradise. hahaha





And so... my venture begins! bumped into various wildflowers, grasses, dandelions and some pretty insects :D






awesome dandelions everywhere!

This one's a shot of one particular dandelion from below, as you could see somewhere on the upper left of the dandelion, there's one of it's baby on its way to depart

This one's not easy to shoot!


not easy to shoot either. my autofocus somehow focused more into the dandelion rather than the bee >:(

This was the view from where I stood, I'm facing the river!

pwetty

This one's the last shot and my most favourite, definitely ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment