Saturday, October 27, 2012

the good news?

I've mentioned once or twice on this blog that I have a good news that I won't share until it's close to date. so... here it is

here's the clue




did ya guess it?

if you got it right, then yes!! I'm going to the U.S! :)

there, I said it.

:DD


it's a students' exchange program funded and organised by the US embassy in collaboration with the MOE.

my life had been super hectic for the past month, but it was great fun, and opportunity. It was overall a great adventure. I met new people. I experience and learn new thing, it was fantastic :)

so that's the first good news

the second?

well... I'm going off.... so this means... MORE PICTURES!! :D *claps excitedly*


anyway, these are the 5 awesome (including me) student Bruneian delegates that I'm going to spend time with :) 


We also have two awesome-tastic chaperons :) 

so we're gonna be an awesome family!

can't wait to share all the exciting adventures with you guys, soon. 

till then, love ya! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment