Thursday, May 7, 2009

fuuuhhh . . . what day is it ?

salam and hi readers . . . how r u guyz ? sihat ? alhamdulillah , lau kurang sihat jangan lupa makan ubat . . . so today , I nak story nie . . . but first of all , happy bday to dj Addy . . .

so , back to my story , today is quite a looooong day . . . just after bahasa melayu period , something is really and seriously bugging me and I don't quite know what is it . . . its bugging me sampai pelajaran ku terganggu , special thanks to my palz yang cheer me up time break , Xiao Pei , Chia Fang , Avie , Shee Ping and Pao Ying , specially to Adziqqah tenang kan sikit keserabutan and keresahan perasaan ku . . . but it still goes on that way untill commerce period , I can't quite get my head in the class , I do my work a little slowly like I finished my balance sheet a little late , and that means a few more special thanks for those yang mengorban kan 2-5 minutes of their day , Ayu , thanks for ur borrowing calculator , Angie and Sera , thanks for sending the key for me . . . really appriciate it . . . =D maybe someday ada ku lanja tue . . .

and to my readers , thanks too ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment