Thursday, May 14, 2009

sports is fun , think i should do it more often

salam , hey yo ~ hi-hi readers , how r u guys ? hope u're as healthy as possible =D

so today after school I went back home and bla ~ bla ~ bla ~ yada ~ yada ~ and around two o'clock reach the sports complex*cornflakes ? yummmm . . . LOL* so , when I reach there , I didn't sight my frenz Fuko , Kaori & Yukari , so I waited like about ten minutes and they finally came out , dari hua ho rupanya durank atoh ! huh ! nyasal dtg ahir =( uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh !

so , we were planning to play badminton , tiba2 ada cia urg men futsal , sasak kami ! so , durank second trip to hua ho , and me , first trip , membali bula volleyball , kami neh pun mcm kids sedikit otw ke sana such as 'the last one there is the rotten egg' and bla ~ bla ~ yada ~ yada ~

and after that planning kn main volleyball g , tau2 tlampau tinggi net nya , tukar netball , stu futsal(loyar buruk) , basketball(pun loyar buruk) then , free play game , what ever it is . . . hahaha . . . LOL

so , our next plan is on saturday , might be pictures coming along with it . . . lau kejumpahan kami men tennis or sumthin else , tegur je ! look for me if you can ! wahahahaha ~ LOL =P

No comments:

Post a Comment