Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30.11.11

its the end of November and all the hecticness also ends today. today is also the day where I officially end my middle/highschool life. I will recap what I have been up to on my next post, promise.






For this post, i'll tell you about the highlight of the day.  from the pictures above, can you guess what in the world happened earlier today? hint : we had a surprise party for my bestie, Maira. and uh... an epic failure of a surprise for me. haha I opened the cake box and sir Noh pointed out my name is on the cake. say what??!! BOOO haha kidding girls, i'm kidding. I love ya for doing this, I was reallyyyy happy :) and HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY MAIRA!!

haha so next are the video, sorry for the noisy background. enjoy~ :)

WARNING : super awesome singing coming up. and sorry if my voice sucks *blush*

first video, hover your mouse around the video for the title or go atch this on youtube for description of the video :)



second video : 



third video:

fourth and last video :






all in all, we had a blast :) its a good way to leave highschool to know that we left tonnes of marks in school. I'm not sure if i'm ready to leave for college yet. but life moves on, all that shimmers is sure to fade away, but the beauty is forever etched in our minds. I love you SMSB ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment