Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Westlife News

its a bad news actually, a devastating news indeed.


click on the photo to enlarge.

Message to Westlife from me:

reality check, this is a heart breaker. YOU are the FIRST reason why I started dreaming and hoping the first place, everything in my life now, my hopes, my dreams, the way I think, the reason I wanted to study, my overseas friends.you may say that there are outside factors in my life that pushes me forward, true, but you had been the first to set me off. 

and I recalled that in 2000, you came to my country for your first and last concert, but I was very young, as young as 5 years old and I already am a fan of yours. that one concert set me dreaming and hoping to see you guys one day, but its all over now, I can't do much but hope.

imagine 1998 up till now, 2011, I'm coming 16 this year, that's how long I've loved you and I still never get to see you, but its okay, I respect your decision and I know that this is what's good for you and I understand.

and also.... thank you for the amazing 14 years. you will forever and always have a special spot, here, in my heart ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment