Sunday, November 6, 2011

Another Journey Through BOYCE ♥

So guys, as you all have known, I'm a Boycer :) and as promised, I'll update you one by one my journey through Boyce. but let's forget about the past for a while and look at the nearest future.

So today, I repeat, TODAY is 6th November 2011. I'll scan through the Boyce diary for you. First in line is Boyce Avenue's original song, "Dare To Believe" will debut on youtube TODAY. if you haven't already listen to the song, you may check it out below :


Love it? okay, go make a youtube account, SUSCRIBE them, LIKE and FAVORITE ALL their video. If you do so, I'll send a unicorn straight to each of your mailboxes. *serious face*

haha I'm just playing with ya, but I'm serious about SUSCRIBING, LIKING and FAVORITING. *a more serious face than earlier just now*

okay, the next BIG thing on the diary today is........... *drum roll please* BOYCE AVENUE IS OPENING FOR MTV EMA!!!! together with SNOW PATROL and *singing* JAAYYYSSSOOOOONNNN DERULOOOOO!! haha


 
(photo courtesy of A Fans Page for BA)

okay, enough hype. I'm literally shrieking in excitement right now. I can't be there, in Belfast, unfortunately :( I can't watch live either, so I'll have to catch the rerun this weekend. #examfever


So guys, BOYCE AVENUE is a band that started from nothing but a scratch. They first started with randomly having jam sessions in between the three brothers, then its gotten into a serious phase where each of them had quited their day jobs, and Alejandro being the youngest, flunked college. But it was all worthed when they have came this far in success. They started only on Myspace, youtube and all the social networks, without any radio airplay or tv exposure, they started to expand their fan base further and further. In 2010, they are signed to Universal Records(together with Taylor Swift, Colbie Callillat, Jack Johnson), but they still didn't get any exposure as promised by U.R and they decided to gain their independence this year, 2011. Even without any record label, their fanbase still expands steadily. and TODAY, they are invited to play at MTV's EMA which is going to be their BIGGEST gig yet with 15 000 fans attending. What made me even more proud is that their succes is based on all their hard work, determination, talent and their ability to always fulfil fans' needs. They won't be needing any record labels in the now dead music industry.



That's all I guess, and oh, UK fans, their show originally on the 6th at the Mandela hall is shifted to my birthday. now, gimme my plane ticket and my VIP pass :P haha kidding. so... ciao~ for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment