Monday, December 5, 2011

The Calling - Wherever You Will Go (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover) on iTunes


My first impression : nice hair :) hah! Ale has his haircut!!!!

so guys, this classic here, I initially have a love hate relationship with it, I love this song and at the same time hate it. Until Boyce Avenue covered it, I claimed it as my ALL TIME FAVORITE. how did that happen? yeah, they're THAT amazing ♥

So, what you guys think of them? check out their loads and loads of breath taking cover songs, also check their original songs. Lets get em to 1 million subscribers by 2012, in return they'll upload the official video of one of their most popular original song ;)

and BAmily out there, show em some mad love, lets try to get further than 1 million, shall we? :)



"like" them on facebook here.
follow them on twitter here.
go subscribe to them, like and favorite their youtube videos here.

1 comment: