Friday, December 23, 2011

RTB interview

I know I know, out of the blues. I haven't say a thing about this, but here it is. on 30th November 2011, DJ Aliff offered a position for an interview on a tv program. This of course sparked an excitement within me, but the 16 days wait was sort of nerve wrecking.

So when the 16th of December arrive, my nervousness beat the crap out of me. The interview is on my activeness in blogging, there's another blogger guest, Muhammad Zeki (visit his site at www.zekisources.com , I have checked his blog out and believe me, its mind-blowing!) the interview is carried out by sis Suzan.

here are some pictures, enjoy!

my first glimpse of studio 4



my special pass, I actually feel more special using this, no. really. :P

 from left to right, Suzan, me and Zeki

 Jazz Hayat, one of our local acts





all in all, it was a pretty great day, great experience. removing the make ups was also an experience, lol. This was actually my first time wearing make ups, so don't be surprised... hehe my make up artist is GREAT :) 



first 4 photos taken by me, the last, photo credits go to mr. Zeki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment