Saturday, April 14, 2012

Autism Awareness at PTET

apparently, free time is on my side throughout the weekend. So double posts in a day wouldn't hurt right? ;)

Ok, back to the actual topic. SMARTER Brunei has made an appearance in PTET today... I snapped minimal pictures because my camera is on my phone so I literally had no choice >:/

around more than 100 students are present











a token of appreciation, given to Malai Hj Abdullah and the rest of the SMARTER crews present.



All in all, the talk was fun :) A lot of good humours and all the given information are crystal clear. Thank you SMARTER Brunei for taking your time to stop by... :)

That's all for now, I suppose? and oh, if you want to, check this out(this link is a repost by the way, I've made up a few updates on in so feel free to check out) : http://youtu.be/ioAmDaKi3DA ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment