Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mr Rohan's visit to our G.P class, 10/4/2012

Hi guys, it's been a while since I last wrote. today school has been splendid :)

Okay, let's go back to the original topic. Today, an Australian tourist, a friend of my GP teacher, came to my school for a visit. And of course, we get to meet him personally. His name is Rohan, a 22 year old University of Sydney student. I have to say, similar to miss Fleur, he is generally a good looking, sweet, witty, funny and humble man. :)


from left to right : Rohan, Miss Fleur [our GP teacher]


We started the class with Rohan giving out CHOCOLATES (please read this in my hyped up voice :P). haha it's called Tim Tams, fresh off the factory not far from his home in Sydney. And thanks to this, I just realised that it also existed here, in Brunei. oops! that's for sticking to only a few brands. haha I'm a bad chocolate lover :(

After chocolates, Rohan started off with a brief introduction of himself and his country and how he met Miss Fleur. I'm rather fascinated by the fact that this is the fourth time he's been in Brunei. And the rest of the lesson went on with people asking questions. He turned to our group as the second target (I have a feeling my sentence here is a little bit twisted), so I asked one question and he turned away his attention after answering. Then the second time he turned his attention to our group, he took notice of my list of questions to ask. I find it extremely funny when he saw my paper. I blushed and giggle a lot. haha. after answering a pile of my questions, he goes off with the others. Interesting questions are shot off and I'm enjoying the class a bit more than I usually do. G.P class has always been interesting and always will be, apparently Rohan added up some spice into the interistingness and I thought "Miss Fleur's bright idea is awesome". And then... *drum roll* came my 9gag craze, "awesome teacher is awesome".

A few things I picked off him is that he plays instruments like piano and drums. He loves running, cycling and swimming. I wondered to myself if he loves badminton? o.O moving on... He's also good with kids, he's left handed. His perfect pizza would be thin crusted, some pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and some garlic. And he studies politic sciences.


After all the questions and answer session, we had to part way with Rohan. There are some thank you cards for Rohan, and some of us took group photos with him. I wouldn't miss my chance of photographing as well wouldn't I?

Rohan grinning... at something... or maybe in mid laugh... I can't remember. omg I have a bad memory :/


When he receives our card, reading it with miss Fleur

from left to right : Fatin, Alin, Rohan and Mizah

Rohan. SNAP SNAP!! :P 

[ripped off my instagram, so excuse the fancy filter :P]

This is the part where I was taking group photo pictures and Rohan was like "why not you let someone else take the picture and you come on in and join us"
me : no, I'm not photogenic enough *grin(all the while thinking of Zeddie Little, the ridiculously photogenic dude)*
him : oh yes you are :D
me : *shakes head* :P

=moments after that=

my friend : go take a picture with him
me : no :p
my friend : *gesturing for the phone*
me : *give in* haha x)

=while in picture frame=

me : *trying to beat Rohan's height* Why are you so tall???
him : *small laugh, shorten himself to my height*
me : O.O" awww :)


haha sorry for the long caption, I really  really really really really really can't help it. See, he's that sweet! one of my cousins would've just stand up taller than me! you cruel dude! HAHA but jokes aside.:P




group photo, left to right : Fatin, Alin, Nazzrien, Rohan, Aqilah, Mas Surianie, Nadiah, Mizah

group photo, freestyle, left to right : Fatin, Alin, Nazzrien, Rohan, Aqilah, Mas Surianie, Nadiah, Mizah

Rohan and Mizah





No comments:

Post a Comment