Friday, April 13, 2012

A Stroll At The Beach

The beach(Pantai Seri Kenangan) is not that far from my current home, and I felt like jogging. Although my plan failed miserably because its more like 60% walking and 45% strolling and 5% photographing, it was a great scenery. I snapped a few pictures, but it wasn't as good as the pictures I used to snap on my N70, but all's good. :) and try to ignore the water marks, I just recently pass through someone reposting my photo as theirs on facebook, I'm not so entirely happy about it and the fact that I can't reclaim it. >:( *sigh, don't mind that*

so enjoy~ :D

The lonely life of a tree

sunset! :)


the kid ran into the frame on time! :)

oh, there she goes again :)

A view of the sunset from behind a bush

While I was busy staring at a horn bill, my brother actually doesn't realise that I left him... from behind :P

mickey mouse number? o.O

oh look, that's the horn bill. its such a long zoom -,-

RAINBOW!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment