Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crazy Weather

Last night, me, my mom and my brother went out to pick up a few stuff. and then it rained so very heavily. The rain was so sudden and there are thunders everywhere. We attempted to climb into our car with difficulty, even with umbrellas, we were still soaked to the ends. It's like someone threw a huge pile of water on us, continuously... 

But what's so interesting, really? So we went home, there were crazy thunderclaps, they were so loud that you'd think it could kill you with a severe heart attack... and then, I got SUPER lucky :)

Look what I've got ;)



This one is my favourite :D





This one is one of the time when the lightning just sweep across.




it was pretty scary though at that time but risks taken, I'm just lucky enough.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment