Thursday, September 6, 2012

MPP Hari Raya celebration, certificate of appreciation presentation and farewell party


Assalamualaikum guys! First thing's first, I hope that it's still not too late to say selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin! :)

So peeps, I got something FRESH! :) as soon as we got back to school on the 27th September 2012, we, the MPPs celebrated the hari raya together with our seniors and also the teachers. During this event, we also organised to give out certificates of appreciation to our senior MPPs and a farewell for our family member, Zaiana and Isyrah, who are going to the UK to further their studies.


For this event, I had the pleasure of becoming one of the photographers and also what people sometimes call, troll. The story....? umm... It's funny really, I snapped tonnes of random and hilarious pictures, some of people eating halfway through, some of the happy faces they have as soon as the word food came out and many more. unfortunately I have to filter them to as minimum as possible, so I've got from more than 400 to around 50 something. Before I go any further, I'd like to thank Vivien for always kindly and voluntarily lending me her awesome camera. thank you lovely! :)

(L to R) Fathin, me, Vivien, Zaiana, Farhanna (on top of Zai), Sera, Hada, May Ling and Hikmah
[photo credit to one of my colleagues]

mmm.... someone is... busted :P


Hadiy giving his speech

all the three principals and also mr Teo on the farthest left

Muadz and Akmal

Certificates of appreciation presentation: 













Certificate of appreciation for Isyrah and Zai:



Isyrah and Zai (L to R) giving out some speech




the happy faces on getting FOOD!! :p
teacher Jun

teacher DK Haliza

the ridiculously photogenic sir Azrin. hahaha

Sir Alex

sir Raja

cg Erwan

Dzikri and Syahrul...

Dzikri, Tiger and Syahrul

Izzat

Abang and Rusyddin

Sui Fung and Hajar

Zee Da, Mijah and Connie

Ajir, Frank and Wajdi

Izzat and Faiz

Mijah

Amirah, Hikmah, Syakkirah and Syeedah (L to R)

Ling Ling and May Ling



Farhanna and Ikhwan

teacher Jun

Sir Azrin and Rina

Faiz......... looking suspicious :P

Izzat

Arin

Fathiin and Isyrah


emotional moment: we carefully planned out a VERY last minute surprise for Zaiana and Isyrah. as a farewell bid. Things got emotional, of course. But it went smooth, we brought out a slideshow of our memories together even if the memories were only of few short months. the slideshow gets a few laughs from everyone, we were all doing all the silly little things in behind the scenes of our duties. The ending though, got emotional. Things got even more emotional when we brought out the cake.







so ladies, Isyrah and Zaiana. You've done very well in the past few months of service, you are always my very good (and cute) little minions(for the lack of better grammar). It was fun having you ladies under my unit, always so hyper, and for some while, you guys were even stricter than me :P hahaha anyway, the media and publicity unit thanks you endlessly for offering your time and commitment for all the duties we have. Also thank you for always lending me your cameras (hehehe :P), lending me your time, and also letting me bully you ladies. so... good luck and all the best in your studies, insya Allah, in a year or two, we will join you over there. until then, hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment