Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ozone Run (16/9/2012)

So, earlier today, I joined the Ozone Run in conjunction of the world's Ozone day. I joined it with a friend. It was a funny yet awkward experience, I swear. haha. Anyway, we arrived there as early as 5.15. yes, we are 15 minutes too early. Then, the warm ups begin at around 6 and we were released off the starting line at 6.35. For me this time the run is somewhat super slow and painful, I didn't even break my last record :( I blame this on my stamina which is decreasing thanks to lack of exercise. As you all know, the sport that I am really in to and really good at(well, for me) is badminton. I had a wrist injury so I stopped playing for a month in Ramadhan and went for a medical check up which put me on another 4 weeks badminton ban. So, stamina is bad -_______- While on badminton hiatus, I didn't manage to continue build up my stamina. boohoo! And oh, I also blame it on the stuffy weather.

Back to my story. Let the pictures tell it :P

I didn't take much photos tho :S

Warm up

Warm up

They put up some balloons to make it more festive. and I was like "UUUUUPP!!!" hahaha 


After the run, certificates pick-up station

The balloons seemed to be the best attraction





This guy here looked like he grew an extra arm on his arm




focusing on the flowers k. And then there's chillaxing peeps. LOL

Balloon still main attraction


Looks lie fruits


my certificate, and my medal!!



people enjoying the view

look at Alin. LOL

one shot! It was windy

No comments:

Post a Comment