Friday, September 5, 2014

Late post? :(

*crickets* Hi guys!

*crickets*

emm... guys?

*crickets*

oh god. how many centuries has it been since my last promised post? So I'm just gonna start uploading some stuff that are long expired tonight. I feel bad for not uploading. haha

UPDATES on life:

So I worked at a fast food chain (I'm not gonna mention what, but I'll write about it. :)), then I photographed some more... then I travelled, to Philipines (Dumaguette) and to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), made friends, met new people, also met Obama. and no I'm not kidding on that part. Then I go photograph some more. And then life goes.. I'm not sure.. flat? So occupied with work. And then I quit, and I'M IN THE UNIVERSITY!!!

But.. my greatest realisation in life:

1. Where in the world is the good in goodbye? guys, this is not a pun. I'm even not trying to be punny. But where is the good in goodbye? I find goodbyes painful. Extremely painful.
2. Letting go is the hardest part in goodbye.
3. Okay, first, listen to this song. Home - Westlife. A part of the lyric was "May be surrounded by a million people, I still feel all alone, I miss you, you know." well you get the point, good bye sucks. It sucks even more if it's in an airport. The coldest, the loneliest place on earth.

Well, my point is: appreciate every single being, every single soul you've met. Them being in your life is already a blessing, a blessing worth thanking at that. 



see you in the next post!

Ps: many of my pictures are not watermarked. Reason being: it's a procrastination catalyst. haha jokes aside, be kind. You want or you use my photo, let me know. I left my contact information on the side bar for a freaking reason.

OR AT LEAST CREDIT ME :)

Pss: The next few posts are not in sequence of it's happening. and I also do not know how to differentiate the usage of "its" or "it's" in terms of possession. can someone enlighten me? no? really? no? okay. I'll just google it. 

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment