Friday, September 5, 2014

Things I have yet to post about

It's a self reminder.. and a emmm basic 'sypnosis' for you readers, I guess? haha :)

1. National Day celebration
2. Travels adventure (PH & MY) = from making new friends to underwater turtle drama and to making dreams come true!
3. My work experience
4. Why I hate goodbyes
5. Some birthday party I photographed for. the one year old was absolutely adorable, and beautiful! :)
6. The sultan's birthday
7. Some firework and lantern parade show I attended
8. the Green Youth Workshop
9. A movie review: Yasmine. What it is to me, and what it holds for me (stay tuned, hopefully I won't get a writers block!)

My dear god, that is a lot to write. I think I have a lot more to post, but my memory is failing me, and it is also 2 A.M right now. yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment