Friday, September 26, 2014

Walking/Trekking

So miss Fleur (I hope you remember her, I've mentioned her a few times in earlier post. Great teacher, great friend) came up with a project idea for us to do, I won't disclose anything just yet, aside from the fact that this project involves a heck load of walking and jungle trekking. And it is super fun, what with the abundance of forest in Brunei and all.

So for the first part, we went to Wasai Labi (Labi waterfall) and also Tasek Luagan Lalak (Luagan Lalak Lake).

We went through the trekkings, the hikings or walks or whatever you call it, with ease. The tracks at the waterfall were ruined by some landslide, making the journey a little tougher. But we made it in just within half an hour, cool huh? :)

Once we reached the waterfall, the peace and the serenity... wow! all those "hardships" we had to go through, WORTH IT :)

At the entrance



We had to cross these slippery rocks because there's no actual path at that time... and well, I actually feel like Bear Grylls. HAHAHA no.




This picture makes the place look mystical.... and look like it's from a fairy tale or something


Not a good photo. But but spider D:


I love this the most :)



Looks like I should swing on it or something


That ant was almost as big as my pinky



Baby ants












And then off to the lake we go!















No comments:

Post a Comment