Sunday, June 14, 2009

bounce bounce bounce and bounce again !

fuh . . . I cant say yesterday is a total sports day for me . . . first things first , kemarin ku ke sports complex . before we start playing rafhannah menuntut janji ku kan melanja ea ice cream so we go to hua ho dulu bali ice cream and minuman since its a hot day we could use lots of water . and ngam ada karnival RTB which I actually not gonna attend as my parents said so , wel ~ I finally got my chance for 30min . . . LOL ! then went playin at the sports complex again untill 4.30pm

when I got back home , take a 30minutes rest and bath change to my baju kurung go to my aunt's house coz ada tahlil sempena kepergian arwah nenekku *AL-FATIHAH*

and ada bouncer ! tarus menyambut 3 birthdays , my aunt , my neese and the other one . . . I'm not sure . hahahaha , LOL!

then , around 10.30pm , wahoooooooooooo , bounce and slide and SPLASH ! wah . . siok kamu main sampai pukul 12.15am . . . wahahaha . . .

then balik rumah tukar baju again and bop ! tumbang ku tarus arah katil . . . no no no , bukan pengsan , tidur . . . bwahahhahaha LOL !

and today kan melumpat lagi saaaaaaaampai kul 6 patang krg . . .

sorry nada pic from yesterday , I'll try to look for it . . . or maybe snap some later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment