Saturday, June 20, 2009

wah wah wah !

hello , hi , salam peeps ! how ya guys doin ? moga sihat2 sentiasa !

wow ! kemarin kami meliat wayang , me , my dad and my bro watched JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG CONGKAK . . . manh ! pacah parut ketawa2 meliat wayang itu . . . hahahahaha , LOL . . we watched the movie arah Q-lap cineplex and mahn , I could say the panggung is FrEeZiNg ! matie sajuknya , ugh . . .

then afta the moovie(around 8.40pm) we go makan nasi ayam , snapped some pictures too . . .





and we finished at around 9.10pm . then we wander around for about 10 minutes in Giordano , then off we go to a cd shop where people call it 'kadai komunis'*and I wonder why?* and I stayed in the car reading 'twilight' while my bro and dad go to the cd shop , mahn batah kalia , mau satu jam baru durang kluar . and off we zoomed to my grandma's house at serambangun*u guys should come to her shop as well its namely;CHOP CHOON SENG'* and I actually mau liat crita wizards at the waverly place and hagemaru , tapi I dozed off udah . . . =__=''

tata ! enjoy ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment