Sunday, June 28, 2009

salam , hey peeps ! how ya guys doin ? hope ur doin great !

hari ani my cuzzies bawa jalan wif their family . .. kami ke bandar la . . .

first stop kami ke hua ho sengkurong membali barang , then kami zoom tarus ke Q-lap mall . . .


ramai urang kalia !






kami liat movie transformer : the rise of the fallen , siok jua lah ! eheheheeheheh . . . LOL ! =)

then in the car , *that particular car* ada lots of seat belts , and my cuzen did something :




ya . . . weird , rite ? lol !

then , we go to Yayasan . . .







then kami makan arh fod court I ate . . .


.... spaghetti

hehehe . . . -^.^-

while waiting the others to finish , me n my cuzen , Adrian go merayau around the food court and foun some future seafoods . . . *hehehe*







and look ! there's a baby crab ! ^^ ;p



and end of our trip ! LOL ! =p




have a nice day ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment