Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wow !!

salam . . . hello hi hy . . . how are you guys ? doin good ?

so today I start the day at a particular restaurant which I dont remember the name , it's located just in front of the Tutong River .

then I go to school at around 8 a.m , we are doing some researches for our exhibitions .

p.s : FOR ALL MEMBERS AND EX-CO MEMBERS MUST COME TO SCHOOL TOMMOROW TO SET UP YOUR EXHIBITION . IT IS A MUST (for SMSBT science club members only)

here's some pic I snapped . coz time atoe I'm quite bored so buang borenk la ckit , snap snap pictures .





those above are our research results




and these are our tools





and these are candits in which the camera is not really hidden .






and thats me checkin out my mails and my facebook . .


and then my parents picked me up and off we go to the hua ho shopping mall . . . masa atu aku kesal sikit coz why not we go on sunday ka or saturday . . . grrrr . . . but well , what can I do , at first I feel like killing them but then I came to thought what they do might be the best for me , right ?


and my mom bought me the COOLEST watch*for me pulang* . .

LOL





enjoy , toodle doo-s ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment