Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MORE HIATUS. YEAAAYY NOT

The title says it all. More hiatus. I'll be having exams... again. But this time, I might need to concentrate more, it determines whether or not I can pursue my degree, so wish me all the best of luck. But I get my official independence on the 29th, so I should post more by then... right? I definitely will though, I have a load of pictures and stories to share ;)

1. I just came back from Myanmar. Myanmar had been super awesome and lovely.
2. I worked with the local youth council as soon as I came home, some photos coming up as well.

Until then.

I might post when I'm procrastinating my studies. maybe. I don't know. But I know when my mom read this, she will probably tie me to an anchor and throw me to a river, so no matter how good I am with swimming, that won't save my life either. hahahaha joke lang.

See you in the next post, I am determined and motivated to post the soonest. So let's keep the fire burning...!

No comments:

Post a Comment