Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thank you... for making me feel alive!

I know I'm a little late on this, but I just wanted to share this little quote I found. It may be a little cheesy on some level. haha just read. Be warned, I'm just putting down what ever 2 A.M thought I have.

"Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something." —Brandon Oda




thank you for the amazing few days in Myanmar, thank you for making me feel alive. thank you for kicking my idea gears in to action. thank you for the amazing friendship that we have built in such short time. Passion, love, bravery, perseverance and hope, are few of the many values that I will bring home with me.

I've met various people from various background through this program. There's a doctor, advocating for better and more equal medical care for people in the rural areas. There's a communication expert, a very resourceful young lady who ended up as my roommate. There's my knight in shining armour (or maybe angel) who comes to my rescue for the moments I feel the most lost.There's a video guy with pickle coloured eyes, whose passion were as big as his heart. Then there's a guy who in an instant can light up the whole room with his cheerfulness. There's another person who looks really quite, but is just like a little basketball when he's excited. There's a curious little lady who put on a headscarf. There's a crazy girl, who laughs very theatrically. There's another that has a sparkle in his eyes whenever anyone speaks to him, it's like listening is literally his passion. There's a teacher. There's another persistent idea bag. There's one that helps wake us up every morning in the best way possible by helping us get closer to one another, interestingly filling the room with chatters and laughter.

I could write a book to describe everyone. I am extremely thankful to have met these amazing people. I've felt a heck load of emotions on my journey there. Fear. Anxiety. Happiness. Love. Excitement. Adrenaline. mainly excitement. Amazement. Amused. Thankful. Touched. Truly, they have truly made me come back to life.


The force is strong with this one!


a few last words....


Myanmar, 
The home of thousand pagodas
Splashed with a tsunami of golden souls
A nation built through perseverance and the raging hunger for equality

If you were a person... You would hold a scarred appearance..
eyes lined with the age of worry
but like the soul of your people,
your heart is made of gold.

If you were a texture..
you would be soft
Just like a blanket, your softness gives me warmth












I am so inspired to write and do so many things right now. It's like I have ADHD (I don't, but it feels like it). And all these exam things are like... the ADHD pills. 


okay. bye. wish me luck for my next papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment