Sunday, July 8, 2012

Choir in conjuction of flag raising for His Majesty the sultan's birthday

hey guys, sorry for the extremely late update! :S this one happened last weekend on 1st July. let the pictures speak for itself, I'll add up some captions along ;)

This picture will be for my "A Photo A Day" challenge for today... and um, this is the big flag for that particular occasion. I was beaming with pride when I see it rise :)


one of my colleague, Malik, enjoying his tea, I particularly like this picture because of someone passing by, it sorta gave it a nice effect :)

Malik and Wandie

Maira



I guess... that's all I have for now, I'll post up some updates on The Run later tonight, for now... I'm really tired and I need some sleep. and the updates on the school running competition yesterday will be up around next week.. till the next update, stay tuned! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment