Sunday, July 15, 2012

PTET first sportsday event 7/7/2012

hey guys, as promise, I'll upload a post on the sports day. I left my camera for the day in my locker and I'm VERY lazy to go back and forth, and so... I went on without any camera until towards the end, Vivien lend me her camera (bless her) because she got tired. and I obviously had fun with it :P

!!WARNING!! there will be around a hundred photos, have fun ^^

Arnold, Ling and Van

Mimim

Zyra and Hada

Farhanna

Hada and Farhana

be right timing that I caught this :)
Hada and Farhana showing support to their team



Nayra and Lin

sr Connie


Naneey and Hanna

Mas and Naneey

Marina




sir Sea



Vivien

Hajar and Sui Fung

showing support


the situation at that time, merry!

Zul

Hada, Hajar and Sui Fung

Hada


Jojo

Maira

Syeedah and her pals


teachers getting ready for their race

-mean while-



Fifat, Mizah, ALiza, Hanna

Zainul the joker

showing support


Mai yean







interesting face paint


right timing shot again. yayyers :D

Ms Fleur

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN






Joker

Ernah

sr Reena and Ejam



Erwandie, pepsi dude


work in progress, senior Nazmi and Faiz







Isyrah, Kirroh and Vivien

Fatin and Abang

Connie




my team's flag

Roza and Zai


Zuriyah and Qilah

sir Teck

cg Midon

senior Arin

Azizul

Aqilah and Azizul

Azizul and Sui Fung

Hajar

Hada, Hajar, Zyraa

Zahin and Fatin

Nayra

sir Bryan, samn he's fast


the two sir Raj lol



teacher Jun, she's really fast

senior Faiz

the Excellence team 




Senior Izzat

Mizah


Senior Izzat and senior Arin


Vivien


and that is all of em, more posts to come! love ye all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment