Monday, July 9, 2012

The Run, Pusat Ehsan Charity Event. -Where Every Steps Matter-



The title says it all, so me and my to colleague joined this event. all along the event there are many things happening, just like the HSBC WRC, I enjoyed it. it was awesome, all the way from the long wait during the start and the proud and awesome moment when I ran hand in hand with my bestfriend and hopped on the finish line altogether breaking both our personal records. After that, we went around town for a few strolls, went around the Yayasan, enjoyed the view of our one and only Venice of The East. It was awesome-tastic! ;) I'll put up some pictures I took, there's not many but there are some. hehe :)


The two colleagues I went for the run with. We had to be there at the crack of dawn, I'm still sleepy man! haha :)



Sun is rising! and um... ridiculously photogenic lady at the back! hehe ;)

along the way

I like this pictoe :3

the 'gerbang' of the Fire and Rescue department



almost there.....

the BEST moment!

Mizah and her friend

left to right: Senior Shahrul, Senior Ikhwan, Sir Charles, Ajek

This picture speaks more than a thousand words because this literally made me smile, the run is not only joined by our fellow Bruneians, several other nationalities also joined in the run to support this nobel charity event! it's awesome :) see people, there is no need for racism or anything that divides us in this world, because really, unity is everything. when we are together, we are strong. #Lesson

paparazzi me is in action

.....

bumped into them (L2R: Sir Shahrul & Sir Hazmi), and some other SMSB teachers like Sir Hafiz, cg Azani & Sir David! miss them so much! hehe :)and the look on my face especially meeting these two guys ermm... embarrassing... I blame this all on the glucose drinks I take for the run. hahaha :P   


While standing around, there are still spectators waiting for some 21KM participants :)

Showing off the medals. BOOOO HAHAHA :P


our medals, the three of us ;) and yes, this is ripped off my instagram.


EHEEEMMM :p


heys, I wanna show off too! my turn :p
(photo credits go to: Mizah)

(photo credits go to: Mizah)

my medal close up. oh, other than medals, we also received certificates. #awesomeness

another close up :)

:)

the medics' tent

one part of the mini gerai



handmade stuff sold
I think this is a quilt...
waiting area
German footwear, anyone?

I like this thing, too bad my colleagues don't wanna pose for me >:@


OK, so, at such a nice place, who wouldn't wanna take the opportunity for some photos huh?! so here ya go! and warning, these pictures MAY be re used again in the you-know-where section ;) :P

this one's a perfect timing, with the bird flying off the same time


The Kg Ayer Culture and Tourism gallery

advertisement on water


 




I particularly LOVE these pictures of flag I took :)



thanks to the stranger who took this photo! :)

tired....

photobomb? LOL

close-up!

she really can't let go of that medal! haha ;)


bikers organisation!

the bracelet I bought

flip cards

the back page

look who we spot again? haha!


off for a stroll, #FoodHunt



more flags

Bunga Simpur, a flower that symbolises our country

I guess I have a date with this mongkayh

The inside of Yayasan

on the outside, at it's centre :)

this one's my favorite! :)

showing off one of our most majestic mosques. 

on our way to the car to go off home


our goodbye view





I guess that's all peeps, catch up with you again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment