Sunday, July 22, 2012

Flag Waving event in conjunction of His Majesty's 66th birthday

On Tuesday, 17th July, 2012, the PTET family had the great opportunity to participate in the flag-waving event in conjunction of His Majesty's visit to Tutong District. Also, congratulations to everyone that are able to fulfill their respective roles unconditionally. :)

And I have to say, it's one of the best days of my life, one of my luckiest too. I'll tell you as we go on. Don't forget to press "read more" ;) 

at school's canteen.

Wandie and Nadzirul prolly talking about something interesting


Rusyddin and Zahin distributing food

Tanjong Maya students if I'm not mistaken


what are they looking at? look at the picture below

HORNBILL!!!!

Alin, Ayu and Maira







something dropped, it was intense

our school's starting point


Not long after that, all the senior mpps and unit heads(juniors) are instructed to go to kem 1. Didn't manage to capture much because apparently by then my camera decided to run out of batteries.

On my way there, guess who I saw? :')

My SMSB art room family! It was a great moment, I stood there to take a feww "stalking" pictures until sir Fahmi noticed me, you CAN'T imagine how happy I was to see them see me, to see them wave. I miss them... so much :/ The meet was short, I had to run unfortunately. But it made my heart bloom, nonetheless.



part of the new mpp family

senior mpps

His Majesty's arrival

dancers

performers


and then, my camera ran out of battery :(

after our meals and everything, me and Ayu decided to head over to SMSB peeps' area. lucky us, we bumped into sir Shahrul and sir Fahmi. after that, we bumped into more and more SMSB teachers whom I miss sooooo dearly. and lucky me, sir Shahrul asked me to take pictures for him and I have the opportunity to stand in line with other photographers, face to face with the royal families and take their pictures. I also have the chance to have a small chat with His Majesty the sultan, take a picture with prince Mateen. :)

sir Shahrul and sir Khairul

teacher Izzatul, cg Siti, teacher Zurin

Maira

Sir Shahrul

Alinn and Sir Fahmi

waiting in line, anticipating the royal families' arrival

sir Shahrul and teacher Zurin



my girls and sir Fahmi

Sir Amri and Ayu

Sir Amri and Maira 


His Majesty and teacher Zurin

my favorite shot, sir Shahrul shaking his majesty;s hand

His Majesty and sir Shahrul

The crown prince

Prince Jefri

Prince Sufri Bolkiah 

prince Malik 



Prince Malik and Meera

prince Malik, Meera, teacher Zurin

Prince Mateen

prince Mateen, Teacher Zurin, Meera

Prince Mateen and teacher Zurin

Prince Mateen and my SMSB juniors (I can't remember your names girls, I'm sorry :/)

and then sir Shahrul took his camera back just in time for me to ask for a picture with prince Mateen. the moment there is 1. epic, 2. memorable, 3.funny. so many things happen all at once behind the camera! haha 


me and prince Mateen
(photo credits go to sir Shahrul)

Prince Mateen, me and Ayu... laughing about something. LOL! x)
(photo credits go to sir Shahrul)

Prince Mateen and Vivien
(photo credits go to sir Shahrul)

No comments:

Post a Comment