Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LEAD ASEAN Youth Summit DAY 1 - part 3 (ASEAN DINNER) 3/12/13

It's an ASEAN dinner! haha all the food served is good, we were served delicacies from all 10 of the ASEAN countries. Everyone had a happy tummy ;) 

And just like the morning session, people were separated to sit with different countries. there were flags pasted on our tables and you're supposed to sit according to those flags.



part of my table. We get to sit with ibu Tri Mumpuni, one of the speakers from earlier the day ;)


That's me with two of my Filipino friends, Datu and Abdul.



My friends from Myanmar.... I think. haha sorry if I got this wrong :P


The lights look so romantic. Take a closer look, there are dancers in the photo too! :P



awarding of tokens to our speakers


Some of the Bruneian delegates with the Ambassador of Brunei Darussalam in Philipines




The traditional Filipino dance





Aiman and Asyraf of Brunei holding on to the Maracas given to us. It's also known as our wrecking ball :P



Dance demos

groupfies! ;)

I LOVE HER DRESS hahahaha


After the dinner, all the ASEAN countries had a meeting individually to have a final practice for the cultural night performance on the next day :)




That concludes day 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment