Saturday, December 14, 2013

LEAD ASEAN Youth Summit Day 2 - Part 2 (ASEAN Cultural Night) 4/12/13

After the excursion trip from earlier the day, we have an hour-ish to prepare for the big night! the cultural night. yeay! People from each country gets to perform whatever culture related stuff they like. Sing, dance, fashion show, presentation slides. You name it! I hadn't got much photos, but here are some :)




Performance from the Philipines

photo credit to Shova. Bruneians giving demo to audience on how to dance. 

Thai's performance

 The US embassy coordinators from all over :-)




And here's a video to accompany the post.



I can't help it! I was making and editing the summit's recap video for school (and failing miserably). So I'm taking bits and pieces of videos from everywhere, including those uploaded by LEAD. So when I saw this part, I just had to change the background music! I really can't help it!! hahaha so um... enjoy?



original video taken from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqLTchpO7pE
song used: Jessica Sanchez ft. Ne-yo - Tonight



Ps: sorry about the beginning. I forgot to cut off much of it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment