Sunday, December 15, 2013

LEAD ASEAN Youth Summit Day 4 - departures and goodbyes 6/12/13

The summit is over, and that's the final day in Philipines. (sob sob) But the day is spent with sending people off, good byes and well... a tiny outing.




I woke up to a fire drill. woot. The dudes in the fireman attire scared the poop out of me 



At the lobby, exchanging goodbyes.



final groupfie with Fizi


I am so bad at photobombs



Bari!!


Alia and Bari


Poooooonnnnggggg!!! 


Alia and Pong


seperated for the second time :( 


JQ speaking to Pong




Keith and Amar


sis-mance moment


le group ;)

me, Fatin, Amar, Keith, Bari, Alia, Ryan number 3 and Asyraf


at the traffic light, ola Bari!


Ryan and Maj at the in-the-middle-of-the-mall-fish-pond


This is a ridiculously photogenic photo. 


Maaj and some Xmas deco. lol


in the mall


also in the mall. hahaha Maaj and Bari

I love this photo :-)


poor Bari is tired. we're at starbucks!



sorry Bari! I can't help it :P 
and sorry Keith for hitting you repetitively after commiting this crime. :PPPP
 hahaha thanks for taking us for Karaoke and kinda tour the place. you're awesome :-)





and that concludes my trip in the Philipines! 

No comments:

Post a Comment