Saturday, July 11, 2009

boring seconds , minutes , hours , days , weeks , months , years and school .

salam ~ hey peeps , how ya guys doin ? hope ur doin fine ! (:

so , as we've all known our schools are reopened and we , students are back to school . annoying . . . no P.E , no CCA , ANOYING !! very very very very very very very ANOYYING !! I hate school this way , where's the fun ? where's the adventure ? where's our sporting souls ? ya . . . H1N1 . . I'm so annoyed with this , sit in class and do nothing during free periods but gossiping around , but , still . . . almost ALL of us felt anooyed , lapas cuti semanggat dah kan P.E , tapi . . hampa seribu kali hampa . . . H1N1 udah merebak apa buleh buat kan ? huh . . .

any hows , take care of your health guys , sentiasa cuci tangan and I'm signing out ! and one more , I might be in active in these stuff for a little while as my mock & PMB exam's comin up , so . . .inactive kejaaaaaaaaaaaap je . . .;p

No comments:

Post a Comment