Wednesday, July 29, 2009

salam hey guys . . .

I've found out a few spammers wandering around affecting my friend Kaori Maira and all her friends(including me) in her link list . . . with harsh words of course , using her name . and now , I found out my name at the anvilz chronicles' blog , its a message that i dont even write .

so , guys , if ada spammers yg sedang menulis perkataan yg tidak patut dikatakan dan sedang menggunakan nama & link ku , THAT IS NOT ME ... take care :)

and btw , here's a few pictures yg bagas me , Maira , Izzah & Rafhannah study group . and a few pictures from pagi tadi , I'll give you the link to facebook , click here .









sorry the pictures nda tersusun . . heheh . . . and we present the pictures we took for the group study . . .;p

and enjoy ur day ~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment