Thursday, July 23, 2009

salam ~ hey peeps ! how ya guys doin , hope ure doin great

so , yesterday is wednesday and we had experienced a solar eclispe world wide. I've been waitin to see it for years but nada chans even this year :'( and I've been feelin so humid since yesterday mornin and after the eclispe the weather is getting more hotter and more humid . . . fuh ~~ panas yo !

and then kan , kami ada science presentation wa . . .eatah today kami bagi presentation , kalinya , time durang Nadiah pnya turn , ada questions & BUENO ! 3 buting , I got one . . . hehehehe *julur2 and bawa lari bueno* hahahahahahahha . ..

then we finally have P.E again yesterday !! hahahah , LOLz ! we played netball and my fren brought a camera along , I wonder if she'd already post the pic around fb ? if yes , I'll be giving a link to the album . . .LOL

and then kan . . . time around 12 oclock camatu ada ujan wa . . wen I came home frm school nada urang di rumah bah . . . so , main ujan ;p tah ku sambil mengangkat jemuran ;p , mahn ! kuat kalia aing ujan atu memerancit. .

bah , dats all . . c u ~~

have a nice day !

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment