Saturday, July 4, 2009

the rules are simple as ABC , first , if you read this , you must copy the questions and erase my answer and fill in your own answer in your blog if you have a blog . then , tell the truth and Share .

Do you SWEAR to tell the truth the whole TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH?
= depends.
.
Where were you last night?
= my house.
.
What is today's date?
= 4/7/2009
.
Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
= tak tahu
.
When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
= no.
.
Anyone crushing on you?
= I hope so
.
Has anyone ever sang to you?
= uncle joe and my daddy
.
Has anyone ever given you roses?
= my long lost palz and my daddy
.
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
= I hope so
.
Who do you text the most?
= my parents
.
First person to text today?
= my cousin
.
What is your favorite color?
= blue, purple, black, red and yellow.
.
What color are your eyes?
= black
.
What is a compliment you receive often?
= she speaks alot of ............................... good english
.
How tall are you?:
= 162 cm
.
Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
= my mom ?
.
Do you like your parenTs?
= i like, i love, i care and i sayang them.
.
Do you secretly like someone?:
= yeap , 'him' , never known his name but a good friend , LOL
.
Why did your last relationship end?
= its secret
.
Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
= secret !
.
Where is the furthest place you've travelled?
= hong kong
.
Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
= both, for sure.
.
Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
= people said i look like my dad.
.
How long does it take you to shower?
= 5-10 minutes.
.
Can you do splits?
= you want some?
.
Are you flexible?
= wth
.
What did you do on New Years Eve?
= celebrated it.
.
Was your mom there?
= yeah.
.
Can you speak any other language than English?
= yes
.
How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
= only 5 hours
.
Do you wear your seat belt in the car?:
= nope , my mom will nag me if i do so coz the seat belt is dirty
.
Are you scared of flying?
= no, i really want to know what its feel when flying :)
.
Who was the last person you kissed?
= my mum :D <3
.
Do you like funny people or serious people?
= both
.
What are you listening to?
= currently to Maria - Sahabat
.
What jewelry do you wear all the time?
= do you ever see me wearing jewlleries ?
.
What do you have planned for tonight?
= sleep straight awayyy.
.
Is the last person you kissed older than you?
= duhhh , my mom =p
.
Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
= yeah
.
Do you like messages or comments better?
= both
.
Last movie you saw in theaters?
= Transformer - revenge of the fallen
.
Last thing you ate?
= nasi dan telur dan kangkung(Y)
.
Are you happy right now?
= i feel totalllly upset
.
If you could have one thing right now what would it be..
= i want to be freee from problems everyday!

Who makes you happiest right now?
= my maid , my mom , my dad and arguing wif my bro . . . muahahahahaha
.
What were you doing at midnight last night?
= playing games
.
Are you left handed?
= right-handed.

When is your birthday?
= 8 -11 - 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment