Saturday, July 25, 2009

lalalalalalalala ~~~

salam ~ hey peeps . . .

I've got some great news for you guys , kamu . . kamu . . .kamu tau ? P.E & CCA telah pun di unbanned !! YahOoOoOoOoO !!

and btw , my mock exam is coming right up , so . .. wish me luck , just hope I get all A's . . . LOL (:

and then kan . .. makin exam kan dakat , I will be less active around facebook and blog . . .so . . ya ~ *apakan ?* ;p

and then kan . . .I'm so excited for CCA on monday , 1 bulan 3 minggu dah ku tunggu . . HAHAHAHAHA ! and then yang boring nya our second P.E this month a.k.a on this wednesday kan kana ambil tuk oral english , NO !!!! I know its important , but mahn ! we just got our P.E back and its . . .ugh !!!! *kes sasak* aha . . .;p

and thats all kali , so . . .

toodles ~~ (:

have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment